Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

9.26.2005

Sunday, Sunday

SO I got up at like 6AM on Sunday so I cold take the train out to my Crazy Grandma's old house to help my dad do some work so it can be sold. See the plan was to take the train out to the burbs, help my dad, and then take the train with the rest of the family back into the city to celebrate Concert Sister's 28th B-day. Well my sister fucked that all up by driving out to my parent's house. With her retarded dog.

At dinner it started to happen. I knew sooner or later it would, but wasn't really ready for it last night. Concert Mom said "So when do I get to meet this Tequila Red hussie?" I replied with "Mom, she ISN'T a hussie" and "What's the rush?"

I wasn't really ready to mix my two worlds, but I don't think I can keep them separate for too much longer.

The family DID like the beard though.

I have an opportunity to see The Arcade Fire later this week. I don't know if I am going to go or not.