Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.07.2005

Shots, Strippers, Jesus, and the Weekend

Thanks to the two of you who bothered to vote like I asked. Being a 1 to 1 tie, I decided to go ahead and get the free flu shot. I will get shot on 10/13. Did I mention that I HATE needles? It won't kill me right? Right?


Today is Stripper Lunch Friday. Before the summer, the Coworker and I had a once a month thing where we would go to this seedy, creepy, strip joint for lunch. $10 gets you a good burger, and something to drink. The 'strippers' are wearing sexy bikinis, or bedroom wear. Tops and bottoms fully covered. I guess for and additional $10 or $15 you can get a "private, full friction dance. $15 is topless, and touching is allowed above the waist" I really don't want to come back to the office smelling like a whore. Most of the girls there aren't even close to hot.
UPDATE (11:30AM): Stripper Lunch Friday has been postponed until Tuesday. Boo!

This afternoon I and possibly my coworker are heading to the Life Changers Church. They have a lens that according to my contact there is not working properly. I have had it in my office twice, and can't see any sort of problem with it. I think it is something to do with a power supply, or the camera. The lens works just fine. I hope. Otherwise, I will be swapping out various motors, pot's (no.. don't even go there, this is a church of god for christ's sake) and circuit boards to try to fix the problem.

Things going on this weekend:

Friday:
I need to get my Costco ID replaced, purchase a new coffee maker and return some pants in favor of ones that actually fit. (I increased in the waist by a few inches since the last time I bought pants I guess)

Saturday:
Notre Dame game being watched at Floyd's with Sam Galveston. After that I am off to see Built To Spill at the Metro. Um, this might be trouble.
UPDATE (06:08PM): ND doesn't play this week, we are just meeting at the bar, this IS trouble.

Sunday:
Breakfast. Bears. And a possible dinner at Tequila Red's house with her young'uns.
UPDATE (06:09PM): Dinner at Tequila's, no kids. wink, wink

Monday:
I'll be at home celebrating the Columbus Day Hoilday like every other Red Blooded American. Oh, wait... most people don't have that Holiday off you say? Well. I do.. So HA! I do have to go the the dentist though.