Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.05.2005

Everyone Has A Friend Like Sam.

Everyone has a friend like Sam Galveston. I do. I actually have him in my cell phone under that name. He's a good friend, but sometimes he doesn't know when to say when. Last night was no exception. I made it home by 11PM, but I didn't even want to be out last night, let alone out drinking Grey Goose and Tonic's. But I haven't seen Sam in a while. See, he has a new girlfriend, and so do I. He has been busy going to parties in Elkhart, IN where his family lives, and to Notre Dame football games, and whatever else a person like Sam does with his spare time. Meanwhile I have been busy too. I have been to Las Vegas, New Hampshire, worked for my dad, helped stain the deck at my place, and camping with the Girlfriend's family.

Of course we went to Floyd's, where our tab was about 1/2 of what it should have been even with the almost entirely new staff. Big T made sure the new staff knew who Sam and I were, and to apply the Sam Galveston Discount to our tab. I love that place. I hate this hangover.