Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.04.2005

What Else Could Go Wrong Today?

1. Crappy Coffee Machine refuses to make coffee.

40 minute drive to work sucks even more than usual

2. I am not in Corporate Compliance.

As of 9/30/05 your name remains on the list of those who have not returned a signed Corporate Compliance Program Verification Receipt. If you have returned one, please disregard this email. We have been requested to send out this reminder. We have no way of verifying whether or not your receipt has been received since the listing is being handled by an outside agency. If you HAVE NOT sent in your receipt, please review the attached. It provides the location where you may obtain or review the Compliance Program information by email, or website. All employees are expected to be in compliance with the program, and verify same by signing and returning the verification receipt. We would appreciate your cooperation and prompt attention please.

yeah, right.. I'll get RIGHT on that one.

3. Stupid car fails test.

so my little cars 'Check Engine" light is on. I've known this since returning from the Northeast last month. I know I need to get some routine maintence done in about 6-10,000 miles. I figured as long as everything was running fine I'd just wait until then, probably later this month, to deal with it. Luckily I can stick to my plan since I don't have to pass that test until sometime next April.



At least the Packers lost last night, leaving the Bears all alone in first place. I just love watching Brett Favre not win.