Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

2.24.2006

Post Edit

I am so glad to have someone like Concert Dad to talk to about life. He always has good advice, and good ideas on how to do 'life' better. That doesn't mean I always listen to him, or heed his advice, but I am glad he is always there to listen to me.

in other news my horoscope for today reads:
Relationships are complicated; there's just no way they can't be. So when someone comes along who's very different from us, we often spend more time than we probably should worrying about those differences -- rather than concentrating on all the wonderful things we have in common. Don't let that happen to you now. There's someone in your life who could well end up being there for a good long while. Focus on the positives.

and I'll just leave it at that. See you next week. Maybe.