Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.26.2005

Untitled

The next few days in a nutshell:

Work until 5PM, and not a second more. Then I'm off to Mad-town (Madison, WI) for a concert. I haven't been to Mad-town since 2002. That was when I saw the best Widespread Panic concert I have been to, and I have been to 40+. Tonight I am going to see Rhett Miller of Old 97's fame.

I have all day tomorrow off. So does the Girlfriend. I wonder what we'll do. wink, wink!

Friday is back to work... then it is another Rhett concert here.

I stayed up until 1:30AM last night watching the stupid White Sox game.. hoping for them to lose so the chances of a Game 6 increased.. to no avail. Jerks.

edit:
I just realized that if the Sox win tonight, I'll be in Madison and unable to burn and loot with the rest of Chicago. Damn.