Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.21.2005

More Random Blabbling by an Idiot

So tomorrow I am going to get in a car with Tequila Red and the two short people and head up to MI to her parents house. I haven't met a girls family since I was 21. I'm looking forward to this though, after everyone in my family met her last weekend. (well, not Concert Dad's side.. we'll save that for some other day as that is something not everyone can go through). I hope her family likes me as much as mine does her.. she left quite an impression on a lot of people.

quote from Concert Mom's Cousin Johnny to Concert Dad: "Josh sure does have his hands full with that one, she's real cute though!"

Tonight I am going back to my sister's to hook up her phone line. Apparently "We have everything you'll need" really means "We don't have a thing you'll need, so you need to go buy and bring all of that, whatever it is"

Check this site out.. yep, that's my girl.. #1.

The show was sold out last night, so we didn't go. Instead we went over to a bar for dinner, met up with some friends, drank a few beers and was home snuggled nicley in bed with Red before 11:30. I was woken up at 3 am by Red and told that I was snoring, and to shut it or sleep on the couch with the dreaded cat..

Speaking of the cat.. that gross little thing finally touched me last night. I got up in the middle of the night to use the washroom. That cat laid in wait for me to come out, knowing that I would be blind after switching the light off. I flicked the switch, opened the door, and walked slowly into the hall, when all of the sudden he was all over my feet. Ewwww, gross.

I hope all 3 of you who read this have a great weekend; I know one of you will.