Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.19.2005

Cold

I have a head cold. I feel like crap. I am super crazy busy at work. I am going to get some 'extra work' from my boss when Fed-Ex delivers today. I might as well move in here.

This weekend a bunch of people were supposed to head up to some cabin in Michigan for fun times. On Monday my Sister, the coordinator of this event, threw her back out. She is currently bed ridden and on a few different pills. The trip is postponed. Boo.

Her Rock Star Boyfriend and I were emailing about her condition, here is an excerpt:

"...she really fucked up her back. I had to come home from work to take her to the doctor. Non-stop tears--it totally sucked. What is important now is convincing your sister to get more vicodin from the Doc."

I'm going to go over and check on her tonight, and help them hook up their DSL.

I talked to Concert Dad last night. He took my 17 yr. Old sister to some college in St. Louis to check it out. It is a small, private college for real smart people... my sister should have no problem getting into that. She is SUCH a nerd. Anyway, somewhere in the conversation he mentioned my Girlfriend. He said he wished he would have gotten a little more time to talk to her, but after she spit beer all over him he couldn't even get close. Every time he even looked at her she lost it. Things are going to be real interesting when they meet again.

I got a phone call last night from on old friend. I knew exactly what he wanted when I saw his name on the caller ID. I chose not to answer his call, and I am not sure I'll ever call him back.