Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.10.2005

The weekend in brief:

Friday:

After work I purchased a new coffee maker, coffee bean grinder, shower head with massage attachment, car floor mats, and a pair of pants.

Saturday:

Woke up at 10:30Am.. I love sleeping in when I can. I decided that I didn't spend enough money the night before and went back out shopping. I bought a ton of crap, most of which I really don't need. I also bid on a bunch of stuff I found on eBay cheaper.

I picked up a 1/2 slab of ribs from Honey 1 BBQ.. and headed over to Big's place. I ate my ribs.. he drank PBR's as did I. Our friends S&S made it over around 9, and we headed up to the Metro around 10, getting there around 10:40. BTS came on and played a rocking, yet spacey set. A lot of the songs seemed jammed out more than usual. I got home sometime after 3AM.

Sunday:

Slept in until almost noon. I decided that I did want the fish I was undecided about the day before, so I headed back to PetSmart. Funny thing; there is a point on my route to the pet store, that if I turn left I am headed in the direction of Tequila's house. I made that turn yesterday.. totally unconsciously. I didn't even realize it until a block later.

I pretty much lazed around the rest of the day watching NFL football, and MLB baseball all day. After Desperate Housewives I headed oer to Tequila's house, his time for real. We got a couple of drinks and called it. Even though I didn't need to get up early for work today, I did get up early.

Monday:

Happy Holidaze Everyone! Ha.

Headed to the dentist for a quick cleaning, then it's back home to celebrate!