Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

11.04.2005

Boots

There is a nice Jam Base article about my friend Scott. Read it here.

The first time I really met Scott was in NYC on Halloween Weekend of 2003. On Halloween night I saw Widespread Panic at Madison Square Garden. That place really impressed me as far as big venues go. Sound was good, and there didn't seem to be a really bad seat in the place. After that I went to a private loft party where his band RANA was playing 2 sets. They had a all you can drink top shelf liquor bar and the band played great. The next night I caught Ween at the Roseland Ballroom, and again went to see RANA play an after show show. As the Crazy Lumberjack and I were heading into the venue, I heard "Hey Concert Josh.. How was the Ween show?" I turned and it was Scott. I had never really talked to him before, and was a little taken back that he knew who I was. We chatted about Ween for a few and then I headed in. Since then, no matter where I see him play he'll be the one that walks up to me and says HI.