Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.31.2005

Happy Halloween Ya Bunch-A Freaks

Friday Night Man Show
Friday Tequila Red and I, along with Fredbeck and Sister of Fredbeck took in a Rhett Miller solo concert. Another great performance by Rhett. I skipped dinner in favor of Grey Goose Vodka Tonic's. I think we went out to a bar for an after show drink or two, but I'm not so sure about the details. Breakfast at noon the next morning was wonderful. A couple errands, and some cleaning/decorating and we were ready for another night of fun.

Saturday Night Fright Fest
There are a lot of things Tequila Red does well, one of which is throwing Killer Parties. This event thrown in conjunction with Crystal was no exception. I have only attended two of Tequila's parties, but both of them were a blast. This one lasted until about 4AM, and had a vast cast of attendee's. My own sister showed up dressed as "Granny". I talked to her for about 3 minutes before I figured out who she was. Gallons of booze, and a ton of food was consumed, and good times were had by all. Pictures from the shin-dig can be seen over at Tequila's page by clicking right here.

Sunday Afternoon Nonsense
After cleaning up Tequila's house, and breakfast I gathered my belongings and headed home to watch the 2nd half of the Bears Game. I also stopped at the store to grab the necessary ingredients for a meal I saw on a Channel 11 Cooking Show the afternoon before. I got home, flipped on the game and took up residence on my couch. Just as I got settled in, the Jackass Neighbor up-stairs started hammering something. The time was about 2:10PM or so. This hammering continued until about 7:30PM. That's right, over 5 hours of hammering. 5hrs. of hammering on the floor. 5hrs. of hammering on the floor right above me. I saw some boxes for shelving units on the trash this morning. After seeing the picture on the box, I am guessing a retarded blind monkey could get this thing together in an hour and a half, max. It took my Jackass Neighbor 5 hours. Tonight on my way home I am buying one of those air horn's that are usually used at large sporting events. I am going to blast it at 3AM right at the ceiling in the area below the bed.

Anyone have any other ideas on how to really annoy my Jackass Neighbor? Flattening the tires on his new BMW SUV is an idea I have been throwing around, but I am looking to make sure he knows it was me that did whatever it is.

Well, the Chicago Bears are all alone in first place in the NFC North. Hopefully the Bears can at least get into the playoffs to help erase people's memory of that Other Team winning some sort of award or something.