Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

11.17.2005

Communication

It is what makes this world go. If you can't communicate with the other dip-shits in this world, you will never get anything done or have any sort of meaningful friendships or relationships. I think I do all right with the communication thing, but I know that I can improve. Sometimes I don't listen to others, or hear a small bit of information and then turn the conversation to be all about me. I have trouble telling people in a constructive manner that they have been not so nice lately and why. Sometimes I have problems telling co-workers how to do their tasks better with out being condescending, or flat out mean. I have trouble dealing with customers that don't know what they are talking about.

To those of you that have been on the receiving end of these bad communication traits; I am sorry. I will try to improve. I will make the effort to be a better friend, boyfriend, listener, and talker. I won't rush to interject, instead I will listen to you and what you are trying to tell me. I will try to criticize in a less harsh manner. I won't rush to judgment when you say something I don't agree with.

Well, I will try not to anyway.