Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

11.16.2005

White Wash

It is snow flurrying like a mutherfugger outside my office right now. I have been frantically working to finish up some stuff for a local, but well-known TV Station here in town. You know, the one that carries the Cubs, and is broadcast Nationally. I told my contact I would have this piece of equipment ready for pick-up at 3PM. I just finished. I would have come closer to my 3PM promise had my underling not changed a few switch settings on the test equipment. I know I have told him in the past to not mess with the switches.. Whatever. This isn't the first time something like this happened, and I can't say for certain it was him but I am pretty sure.

Also happening in my office is some wall building by a local contractor. Big Frank comes every once in a while to do some work around the building, and today he is basically cutting the room I in which my little office space is located in half. I guess the Copier Division is getting some new machines for their classes, and one is 40 feet long. So there is the added construction noise, and walk ins by the various curious people in my building. Watching him work reminds me of my dad, since they basically do the same thing. Sometimes I miss working with Concert Dad, but usually i am glad I have this cushy office type gig, only I wish it were located closer to the City than it is.

Well, I guess today is officially Boring Blog Day..

Whatever. Don't judge me.