Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

11.09.2005

Rock Isn't Dead, Yet.

Last night I went to see Sam Champion at Schuba's. I took my roommate to the show, and we decided to have dinner there. The food that we ordered rocked. It seemed like ti took a long time to make, but when it arrived I knew why. It takes a few minutes to make something that tasty.

After dinner Ryan introduced me to Noah, who said "Hey I know you, I sold you your very first RANA CD up in Milwaukee at the Piggly Wiggly stage. How ya doing man?" The 4 of us, plus Noah's girlfriend headed up to the band room to relax. While up there the band wrote the set list. As Noah was putting together the songs they would play his girlfriend said "I flew all the way here just to see you play, you better fucking ROCK tonight. They did just that, playing faster and louder than the album. I chilled with Ryan, and his friend Todd whom I meet every time Ryan is in town.

I was home by midnight, and in bed shortly thereafter. I am looking forward to tonight's rock show. Cougars have a new album coming out soon, and will be playing a bunch of their new songs.

I want to send a Happy 5th Anniversary to the New Hampshire couple I know. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with the King.

I also want to give a shout out to Concert Mom. Congratulations on your recent Graduation. Here she is in her graduation picture.



















I can't wait for 6 o'clock to happen.