Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

11.15.2005

I'm just going to blast into you

From now on, when I am shopping and pushing my cart through the isles and you get into my way, stop abruptly, or see me coming and expect me to adjust my path I am going to just blast into you. I don't care if you are young or old, it isn't that hard to pay attention to where you are going. It isn't that hard to apply basic traffic rules to cart pushing. Stay on your side of the 'lane' (and we aren't in England people.. move in the direction you are facing on the right, not the left), yield at the end of the isle, move to the left when you want to stop and look at something, and look both ways before advancing.

I will not feel bad when I blast into you either. If you can't simply pay attention to your surroundings I can't feel bad for you at all.