Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

11.06.2005

The Sky Is Falling! The Sky Is Falling!

On Thursday I asked Tequila if maybe she and her short people would be interested in taking in a movie after the Notre Dame game. My suggestion was accepted, and the short people got to decide on the movie. Chicken Little was what we got to see.

First thing though, there was a football game to watch. The play of the huge nerd wide receiver Jeff Samardzija, and the safety Tom Zbikowski a local boy from Arlington Heights put the game away in the second half. After the game, Tequila put the manacati in the oven and 50 minutes later we all had a very tasty dinner together.

Ok,I liked Toy Story and Shrek and was hoping that this movie was in the same fashion as those. Nope. There was NO STORY. The lead character was not lovable. Actually, the only character I liked was the 'Fish Out Of Water'. Other than that they were all dumb. The CGI Animation was done well, but with out the whole lovable character in a good story line thing I was lost.

After the movie we went back to Red's house for ice cream. Well TR and the short ones had ice cream.. I can't eat it anymore because of this lactose thing I have going on. I feel ill after eating it, so I just don't anymore. The kids soon wet to bed and we got to snuggle a bit on the couch before I headed home.

Her kids are great. They are smart and funny and totally adorable. I think having the siblings I have help me get along with the short people well. All in all I had a great time.