Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

2.27.2006

Woah..

so it looks like my friend Scott has joined a new band. Well the band isn't new, and I personally think they suck, hopefull they will suck less now.

This to me pretty much signals the end of his old band. That is a big bummer to me. But with the other 3 doing their own thing lately, like touring with other bands and getting married I can't say I didn't see this coming.

Good luck to each of you in your new ventures. Tugboat, I'll see you in two weeks. Durant, I'll see you soon also I'm sure in whatever capicity you come to town in. Friend, Rocker, whatever... Andrew, congrats and good luck! And Metzger... Particle? Really? I'll check out a show or two and see if my stance changes any, but really? Put me on the guest list for your Chi-Town stop though, I'd like to see ya play that gutiar thingy again.