Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.12.2005

0-3

So last night on my way home from work I stopped and grabbed 2 gallons of ice cream (buy 1, get 1 free). After dinner, I took the dessert over to Tequila Red's house so I could meet her 2 kids. I won't pretend that I wasn't a little nervous, I mean who wouldn't be right? Well, everything went just fine. Dylan greeted me with "What's up man". We all watched the end of 'My Name is Earl', then Olivia beat me in 3 straight games of Uno. I mean, beat the crap outta me. Meanwhile Dylan and Tequila played Xbox. A few times I felt like I was in a time warp. About 20 years ago, Concert Dad went through the very same type of meeting with my sister and me. I think we were just a bit younger. I saw myself in those kids last night. I glad I got to meet them.



After leaving there, I stopped by my sister's place to grab some stuff that I am in charge of transporting to my Aunt today. First thing she said to me was: "WOW, You're getting fat!" Nice sister, huh? I responded with "Well, at least I'm not getting ugly like you" kicked her retarded dog and left. Well, I left anyway.