Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.11.2005

The Real World


Yeah, so I am back at work today. It wouldn't be so bad if I were actually busy. I don't have anything to do. It always seems to happen at this time of the year, we get real slow right around fall, and then.. BOOM super busy from around Thanksgiving until the middle of January.

I spent yesterday cleaning and visiting my dentist. That was going fine until she sat down and started to do her thang. The first thing she says after sticking long metal things in my mouth is "I see you're still grinding your teeth, and it looks like you popped a filling out. We'll have to fix that after the cleaning." Now, I don't think I am grinding my teeth.. I guess maybe at night when I am sleeping.. but whatever, the end result is that after cleaning, she got out her drill and went to work.. It was a pretty painless event, but still.. not what I was expecting yesterday.

Tonight: I am going to meet a 10 and 8 year old. I hope they like me. (thanks for the advise Concert Dad!!)

My boss finally sent out a blanket email about attendance. Just as I was taking a "well, my title doesn't say 'Supervisor' or 'Manager' so I am not going to worry about this anymore"

Well, now that he has done what I asked him to do last week I kinda have to. I will be bringing this title thing up before yearly review time.